With 5000 continuous watts and 10,000 peak watts of pure sine wave power, the HomeGrid™ 5000 HD is the ultimate hybrid of portable solar generators. It’s high surge capacity and ability to power both 120V and 240V tools and appliances make the HomeGrid™ 5000 the most versatile solar generator on the market. Can be charged from the sun with solar panels or maintained by any wall outlet. With the optional EMP bag, the HomeGrid™ solar generator can be safely stored and ready to go when you need it most.
Ideal for: Home backup power, off-grid living.
Backup power for: Lights, electronics, medical equipment, home appliances such as refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and high surge kitchen appliances and power tools, Electric blankets, oxygen concentrator, and even a small Air conditioner.
- Welded steel frame for superior durability
- 10 inch Heavy Duty solid flat free wheels for worry-free portability
- Durable exterior protective coating making it weather and rust resistant
- Rugged rubber handles for sturdy mobility
- Maximum Power Point charge controller for high efficiency charging
- Optional EMP bag provides protection against damaging EMP current
- Batteries and solar panels included!
Input Voltage: 24V DC
Output Voltage: 110V and 220V AC (pure sine wave)
Continuous Power output: 5,000 Watts
Peak Power output: 20,000 watts
volts: up to 100VDC
watts: up to 1450 watts (2900 watts with dual charge controllers)
type: Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
efficiency: Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
Inverter power consumption:
power save mode: 5 Watts
on : 15 watts
efficientcy : 90%
Number of 110V outlets: 4
Number of 220V outlets: 1
USB Ports: 2
Weight: 120 lbs (not including solar panels and batteries)
Dimensions: 43 x 28 x 21
Estimated Run time with no sun: Actual times will vary depending on actual power consumption.
*Domestic Orders Only