Complete, portable power system with 3,000 watts of continuous pure sine wave power and 6,000 surge watts. Great for camping, outdoor activities, construction, or to backup essential home appliances during an emergency. Will run multiple 110V tools and appliances simultaneously, up to 3000 continuous watts. Can be charged from the sun with solar panels or from any wall outlet. With the optional EMP bag, the HomeGrid™ solar generator can be safely stored and ready to go when you need it most.
Ideal for: RV’s, tiny homes, small cabins, camping, outdoor activities, construction, essential emergency backup.
Backup power for: Lights, electronics, computer, CPAP machine, power tools, small home appliances such as a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and portable cooktop stove.
- Welded steel frame for superior durability
- 10 inch Heavy Duty solid flat free wheels for worry-free portability
- Durable exterior protective coating making it weather and rust resistant
- Rugged rubber handles for sturdy mobility
- Maximum Power Point charge controller for high efficiency charging
- Optional EMP bag provides protection against damaging EMP curren
Input Voltage: 24V DC
Output Voltage: 110V AC (pure sine wave)
Continuous Power output: 3,000 Watts
Peak Power output: 6,000 watts
Volts: up to 100VDC
Watts: up to 1450W
type: Untra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT)
efficiency: Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
inverter power consumption:
Power save mode: 5 Watts
On : 15 watts
Number of outlets: 6
USB Ports: 2
Weight: 115 lbs (not including solar panels and batteries)
Estimated Run time with no sun: Actual times will vary depending on actual power consumption.